Pure Maple Syrup and Maple Sugar Products
Did You Know?
• Delicious 100% pure maple syrup contains healthy minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
• Maple syrup makes a perfect gift because it preserves its quality and flavor for many years.
• The vast majority of health professionals agree that calcium, potassium, and magnesium play a key role in the nervous system, the muscular functions and also help maintain a balance in heart, kidney, and adrenal fluids.
• Daily consumption of these three minerals can help prevent or treat the following health problems.
Potassium: Fatigue, mental alertness, arrhythmia, and a breakdown in muscular coordination
Magnesium: Effects of aging, chronic fatigue, muscle cramps, osteoporosis, stress, hypertension, and menopause
• To add flavor to your recipes, you can replace refined white sugar with maple syrup or maple sugar as follows: 1 1/3 (335 ml) of maple syrup or 1 cup (150 g) of maple sugar for 1 cup (225 g) of white sugar. If you use maple syrup, reduce other liquids in the recipe by1/3 (85 ml).
We Offer Pure Maple Syrup and Pure Maple Sugar
These Fine Maple Products are Available at Mill City Farmers Market
Grade A Medium Amber Syrup available in 8 oz, 12 oz, and 16 oz.
See the recipes section for maple sugar and syrup cooking ideas
No need to reduce on liquids in recipes.
For baking and cooking, use our pure maple sugar in all your favorite recipes instead of sugar or any other sweetener.
Substitute 225 g (1 cup) of white sugar with approximate 150 g (1 cup) of maple sugar.
ALL THE GOODNESS OF PURE MAPLE SYRUP... IN A HEALTHY FORM!
Maple Sugar is made using a unique process that transforms maple syrup, a naturally healthy sweetener, into an incredibly diet-friendly product. These delicately sweet sugar granules are less calories of white sugar and nearly 1/3 the calories of honey.
Nothing Better Than Warm Maple Syrup On A Stack Of Hot Pancakes!!!
Maple Sugar vs. Other Sweeteners
Agave nectar 20
Maple syrup 17
Brown sugar 17
White granulated sugar 16
Maple Sugar 11
Soon the maple tree will be tapped for Spring 2014 harvest